The P320 XFIVE Legion is the ultimate handgun for the serious shooter. The weight was increased to 43.5oz thanks to the innovative TXG tungsten-infused grip module. This new product is the first of its kind in the firearms industry with the weight of steel and the flex of polymer, reducing muzzle flip by up to 50%. The trigger pull of the XFIVE Legion is up to 30% lighter with the new skeletonized trigger, which increases shooting speed and accuracy. The recoil system has been upgraded to use a solid steel guide rod and a 14lb 1911-style spring, with an additional 12lb spring included. The signature Legion Gray finish comes standard, as well as Legion markings on the sight plate and on all three of the Henning Group® anodized aluminum basepads. All of these new features coupled with the removable magwell & grip weight, Romeo1PRO optic-ready slide, 5” bull barrel, and Dawson Precision® fiber optic adjustable sights catapults the P320 XFIVE Legion ahead of the competition and sets a new standard for all pistols.
- MODEL: 320X5-9-LEGION-R2
- CALIBER: 9mm Luger
- MAGS INCLUDED: (3) 17rd Steel Mag
- SIGHTS: Dawson Precision® Adjustable
- THREADED BARREL: No
- PISTOL SIZE: Full Size
- OVERALL LENGTH: 8.5 in (216 mm)
- OVERALL WIDTH: 1.6 in (41 mm)
- HEIGHT: 5.8 in (147 mm)
- BARREL LENGTH: 5 in (127 mm)
- WEIGHT (OZ): 43.5 oz (1.2 kg)
- SIGHT RADIUS: 6.8 in (173 mm)
- ACCESSORY RAIL: M1913
- TRIGGER ACTION: Striker Fire
- TRIGGER TYPE: Skeletonized Flat Trigger
- GRIP MODULE: TXG Full-Size XGRIP Module
- GRIP COLOR: LEGION Gray
- BARREL MATERIAL: Carbon Steel
- FRAME FINISH: Stainless Steel
- FRAME MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
- SLIDE FINISH: Legion Gray
- SLIDE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your local dealer email a copy of their license to email@example.com. We cannot ship firearms until we receive and confirm their current license.
You are only permitted to purchase firearms that are not restricted in the state or jurisdiction where you reside. Please make sure you are complying with all state and local laws before purchasing a firearm.