The P320-M17 is a 9mm, striker-fired pistol and comes with one (1) 17-round magazine and two (2) 21-round magazines. The pistol features a coyote-tan PVD coated stainless steel slide with the same optic cut as specified by the Modular Handgun System (MHS) contract, and black controls just like the pistols currently being shipped to the U.S. Army; it comes equipped with a SIGLITE front night sight and removable Night Sight rear plate. The P320-M17 features a coyote-tan carry-length grip module, available in three sizes, and comes standard with a manual safety.
- MODEL: 320F-9-M17-MS
- CALIBER: 9mm Luger
- MAGS INCLUDED: (1) 17rd / (2) 21rd Steel Mags
- SIGHTS: SIGLITE Front / Night Sight Rear Plate
- THREADED BARREL: No
- PISTOL SIZE: Full Size
- OVERALL LENGTH: 8.0 in (203 mm)
- OVERALL WIDTH: 1.6 in (41 mm)
- HEIGHT: 5.5 in (139 mm)
- BARREL LENGTH: 4.7 in (119 mm)
- WEIGHT (OZ): 29.6 oz (833 g)
- SIGHT RADIUS: 6.6 in (168 mm)
- ACCESSORY RAIL: M1913
- TRIGGER ACTION: Striker Fired
- TRIGGER TYPE: Standard Curved
- GRIP MODULE: Carry Polymer Medium
- GRIP COLOR: Coyote Tan
- BARREL MATERIAL: Carbon Steel
- FRAME FINISH: Stainless Steel
- FRAME MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
- SLIDE FINISH: Coyote PVD
- SLIDE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your local dealer email a copy of their license to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot ship firearms until we receive and confirm their current license.
You are only permitted to purchase firearms that are not restricted in the state or jurisdiction where you reside. Please make sure you are complying with all state and local laws before purchasing a firearm.